17 окт. 2009 г.

House M.D. 3x16

Top Secret

Season 3, Episode 16


* Cuddy: You're supposed to be in clinic duty.
   House: Yeah, like I can sleep down there with all the crying and coughing.


* Foreman: Why did you take this case?
   House: 'Cause a good scientist continually questions his own theories and assumptions.
   Cameron: Cuddy's making him.
   House: And now I'm making you. Do a full physical and recheck his blood for HIV, hep C, malaria, schistosomiasis, and T strain A. Baumannii, just to make sure the VA's dotted their I's. And find out every hospital and clinic he's ever visited, every city he's ever lived in and whether he's ever been on TV.
   Cameron: TV?
   House: Problem could be neurological. Everyone knows TV rots your brain.



* Wilson: Did you just take two Vicodin?
   House: No. Just an antidepressant. I was told to take two every time you walked into the room.


* Wilson: Well, looks like solving the case solved your other problem.
   House: There is no medicine like happiness. Except maybe laughter. Or rubber tubes shoved up your urethra.
   Wilson: You cathed yourself?
   House: It's actually not that bad after the first, I don't know, 9 or 10 inches.


* Wilson: You really got the answer in your sleep?
   House: I got one in my sleep. The other one I got in the shower.


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий