8 окт. 2009 г.

House M.D. 3x10

Merry Little Christmas

Season 3, Episode 10


* Wilson: Merry Christmas.
   House: And a happy go to hell.


* Tritter: So you got two choices, your principles or your life.
   House: Get out of my office.


* Cameron: What are you going to do?
   House: I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual.


* Cameron: Unexplained lung collapse and anemia. Cuddy thinks it's idiopathic.
   House: "Cuddy" and "idiop" being the relevant parts of that sentence.
   Chase: Well, I'd say TB, but Cuddy's already ruled it out.
   House: Then you'd be just as big an idiop as her.


* House: I'm ready to take the deal.



* Tritter: House has hurt plenty of people. You included.
   Wilson: He saves lives. People that no one else can save. And, no matter how much of an ass he is, statistically, House is a positive force in the universe. {...} I won't testify against him.
   Tritter: Then we'll subpoena you. Your previous statement will be read into evidence and you'll be charged with interfering with an investigation. And you will go to jail.
   Wilson: Again, statistically, better me than him.
   Tritter: Statistically, the two of you will be in jail.



--- Словарик:
subpoena — вызывать в суд повесткой


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий