29 окт. 2009 г.

House M.D. 3x19

Act Your Age

Season 3, Episode 19


* House 2 Cuddy: Stop. Don't move. The way the soft evening light catches your eyes. The gentle caress of dusk on your hair as you turn around and leave my office without giving me that file.


* House: You want the tickets or not?
   Wilson: Why don't you want to go with me?
   House: It's a play. Dudes only go to plays if they're dragged by women they're hoping to see naked.
   Wilson: So, why are you giving them to me?
   House: Maybe there's someone you wanna see naked.


* Cameron: We can't do a vaginal exam on a six-year-old without the dad's consent.
   Chase: And if he's abusing her, he'll never say yes.
   House: "Never" is just "reven" spelled backwards.



* House: You guys are idiots.
   Cameron: Why? Because we stayed up all night doing exactly what you told us to do?
   House: No, because you stayed up all night doing exactly what I told you to do and have nothing to show for it.
   Foreman: We eliminated dozens of wrong answers.
   House: I asked you what two plus two equals and a day later you tell me, "Not 25."
   Chase: Pathology report just got filed. They found granulomas in Lucy's pericardium. Indicates a fungal infection.
   House: Nice work.
   Cameron: He went home.
   House: Work smart, not hard.


* Wilson: She sent me flowers. How do I do this? What do I say?
   House: Cameron would tell you to say how you feel. Me? I'd get her drunk.
   Wilson: I'm not gonna say anything. I'm just gonna walk into her office and I'm gonna kiss her.
   House: That's a bold move. Cuddy likes bold.
   Wilson: Yeah, you're right, if you spoke, you'd just say something stupid. Yeah, I mean I'll either get a girlfriend or get fired.


* Cuddy: I don't get the whole May-December thing.
   House: Give him a break. May-October at worst.
   Cuddy: Well, why can't it be October-October?
   House: May is when things start to get hot.
   Cuddy: If that guy wasn't trying so hard to keep up with a woman half his age, he wouldn't have almost killed both his kids.
   House: Guy gets a little something-something, couple of kids have to die... Circle of life.
   Cuddy: So many people, so much energy and drama just trying to find someone who's almost never the right person anyway. It just shouldn't be so hard.
   House: I got tickets to a play.



--- Словарик:
caress — ласкать; гладить
revenant — выходец с того света; привидение, призрак


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий