6 окт. 2009 г.

The Proposal

* Margaret: Will you marry me?
   Andrew: No. Say it like you mean it.
   Margaret: Andrew?
   Andrew: Yes, Margaret?
   Margaret: Sweet Andrew?
   Andrew: I'm listening.
   Margaret: Would you please, with cherries on top, marry me?
   Andrew: OK. I don't appreciate the sarcasm, but I'll do it.


* Grandma Annie (Gammy) 2 Margaret: Well, hello there. Now, do you prefer being called Margaret or Satan's Mistress? We've heard it both ways. Actually we've heard it lots of ways.


* Andrew's Mom: Here we are. We're home.
   Margaret: That is your home?.. Who are you people?


* Gilbertson: Who are you engaged to?
   Margaret: Andrew.
   Gilbertson: Very good. Got one right.



* Margaret: Oh!
   Andrew: Oh, my God!
   Margaret: Why are you naked? My God!
   Andrew: Oh, God. Why are you wet?
   Margaret: Don't look at me.
   Andrew: I don't understand. Why are you wet?
   Margaret: Why are you naked?
   Andrew: Don't look at me.


* Andrew: OK, what do we do? All right.
   Margaret: Just spoon me, spoon me... Oh, my God! What is that?
   Andrew: I'm sorry. It's morning.
   Margaret: What do you mean, "It's morning"?!


* Gammy: Oh, let's see if we can find your boobs.
   Margaret: They're in there somewhere.
   Gammy: Yes. Yes, they are. This is like an Easter egg hunt.


* Andrew's Dad: What's wrong?
   Andrew's Mom: Margaret's on that plane.
   Gammy: And he didn't get to tell her.
   Andrew's Dad: Tell her what?
   Andrew's Mom: That he loves her.
   Gammy: So she could tell him that she loves him, too.
   Andrew's Dad: OK, but how does he...
   Andrew's Mom: If she didn't love him, she wouldn't have left.
   Gammy: Of course not.
   Andrew's Dad: Am I the only one not getting this?


* Gammy: Come on, Margaret! Feel the rhythm of the drums. Now you.
   Margaret: Me what?
   Gammy: Chant. {...}
   Margaret: But I don't know any chants.
   Gammy: To the trees. Use your vowels. Eee. Ooo. Ooo. Eee.
   Margaret: Ooo. Eee.
   Gammy: Eee. To the trees.
   Margaret: Yes! Yes!
   Gammy: To the universe!
   Margaret: The universe. Ah. Universe.
      To the crazy.
      To the window, the window.
      To the wall,
      to the wall.
      To the sweat
      drip down my balls.
      To all you bitches...
   Gammy: Louder!
   Margaret: Now all you bitches crawl.
      All skeet skeet, mother
      All skeet skeet goddamn
      To the sweat
      drip down my uuuh
      All you bitches go
      Let me see you get low
      You scared, you scared
      Drop your ass to the flo'
      You scared.
      Your butt to the flo'
      Now stop, woo
      Now wiggle it
      Now stop, woo
      Jiggle it, just jiggle it


--- Словарик:
vowel — гласный (звук)
spoon — миловаться, обниматься (особ. на людях); ворковать


Нормальные 7/10 на Imdb (~ 17,000 голосов по состоянию на 5/10/9).

) Хороший.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий