24 окт. 2009 г.

House M.D. 3x18

Airborne

Season 3, Episode 18


* House: Look that way.
   Passenger: Why?
   House: Because you're gonna throw up and I don't want it on me.


* House: You're pregnant.
   Passenger: I'm what?
   House: Explains the nausea, abdominal pains, fever, and why you're stuffing your 36Cs into a 34B bra.
   Cuddy: And her rash?
   House: PUPPPs. Common pregnancy rash.
   Passenger: I can't be pregnant.
   House: You a virgin?
   Passenger: No, but...
   House: You're pregnant. Mazel tov.


* Cuddy: Two different diagnoses. I thought you didn't believe in coincidences.
   House: I believe in statistics. Two hundred passengers on the plane, 10 should be gay, two should be with child, and one should be incredibly annoying with an extra ass chromosome.



* Cuddy: House. You're wrong. I said we should have turned back. You should have listened to me. Now we're eight miles over the Arctic...
   House: I'm trying to listen to you now, so shut up.
Heart's fine. Breasts are firm.



--- Словарик:
rash — мед. сыпь, высыпание


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

) Смешной эпизод.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий