23 сент. 2009 г.

Heroes 4x01-02

VOLUME FIVE "REDEMPTION"

Они вернулись! Йо-хо!

Orientation

Heroes Season 4 Chapter One

Jump, Push, Fall

Heroes Season 4 Chapter Two


* Peter: Hi. I'm here to save you.


* Hiro: Need a job done right, do it yourself.


* Claire: I changed my name for a while.
   Gretchen: Oh. Why did you change it back?
   Claire: 'cause i wanted to be Claire Bennet again. I thought people might forget.
   Gretchen: No, girl. Google's your enemy.



* "Nathan": Guess there's a lot of change going on with me.
   Angela: Really? How so?
   "Nathan": I don't know. It's like when I look back on my life, it just seems like it's not my life i'm looking back on. Does that make any sense?
   Angela: Self-reflection. Happens when you hit 40, along with all sorts of other unpleasant surprises. {...} It's midlife crisis. That's all this is. Here's my suggestion. {...}
   "Nathan": What would I be without you?


* Peter: Look... My life is simple. Okay? I don't need for things to get complicated.



-- Словарик:
redemption — исправление; спасение, освобождение, избавление; искупление (вины, греха)


На Imdb 4x01, 4x02.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий