20 сент. 2023 г.

Creed III (2023)


Bianca Creed: I think, as parents, it's actually our responsibility to teach her how to assess her emotions.
Adonis Creed: So you want Amara, right, to hold hands with this bully and start talking about her feelings? That's not real life.

Damian Anderson: It's like this, bro. I respect you... but my clock tickin'. It's now or never for me.
Adonis Creed: And I wanna help you, like I said I would. But, man, what you asking me, it's... it's kinda impossible.
Damian Anderson: You don't know what it's like, bro. All that time in them... in them walls. Impossible? They take your name. And they give you a number. That's how it start...

Adonis Creed: Most people think it's about violence but it's not. It's timing and focus and...
Amara Creed: Control?

Mary-Anne Creed: You were so mad. Gonna knock everybody out, one by one. Just like your father. That's why he fought so hard. You know that, right?
Adonis Creed: Yeah.
Mary-Anne Creed: But you... you don't have to do that. You can find another way.

Bianca Creed: I just made a choice to try to move on and be happy about what I do have. But it's not easy. I just try.

Adonis Creed: ...when he went down, I didn't reach out. I never called. I didn't write. After a while, it felt easier to pretend like I forgot. You know, just... act like it never happened.

Tony 'Little Duke' Burton: Listen... You out there boxing. I need you to start fighting. Go out there and do what we came to do.

Tony 'Little Duke' Burton: Let go of the fear. You hear me? Let go of the guilt. Let go of it, dawg. Let go of whatever was and walk into what is.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий