26 окт. 2010 г.

Please Give

& Andra: What am I gonna do with this?
    Rebecca: Sleep in it.
    Mary: Say thank you, Grandma.
    Andra: I'll save it for a special occasion.
    Mary: What special occasion might that be?
    Andra: Too fancy to sleep in. That's all.


& Alex: We give him about 200 for Christmas.
    Andra: I give him nothing.
    Mary: That's why he won't fix anything for you.
    Andra: If he fixed something for me, I'd give him some money.
    Kate: You know, they have, like, 12 children.
    Andra: Nobody told him to do that.
    Kate: They're very poor. They live in that apartment in the basement.
    Mary: I think his wife's in a wheelchair. {...}
    Andra: So how do they make so many children?
    Mary: People can still fuck in a wheelchair, Grandma.


& Kate: Alex? How come you feel so okay about it?
    Alex: Because it's okay.
    Kate: Okay.


& Mary: I didn't know you were gonna do that.
    Alex: Neither did I.


& Abby: You think these [jeans] look cute?
    Kate: Yeah. I do.
    Abby: Do you have eyes in your head?


& Andra: What's everybody doing?
    Rebecca: We're looking at the view.
    Andra: This is nothing.


& Rebecca: So like, I don't know exactly what it is you do.
    Eugene: Well, I'm, you know... I'm a computer consultant.
    Rebecca: Yeah. But what is that?
    Eugene: Look, I'll tell you someday when you want to go into a coma.


& Andra: Come up here and fix the reception. ... Yes, it's your job. You're the super. The super fixes things. ... Idiot.


& Mary: You know what some people say? They sat that it's hard to imagine why someone would have an affair... if there weren't something missing in the marriage. You know what I mean?
    Alex: You know what else they say? They also say sometimes it can help. You know? Maybe it will. Sometimes that's what they say.


& Kate: Quitting isn't gonna help anything, Alex. Nothing helps.



On Imdb.


~ Ни-а-чом. Но. Бабуля Andra — прикольная. Все остальные (Kate, Alex, Mary, Rebecca) тоже хороши.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий