13 июл. 2010 г.

30 Rock 1x1

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1

& Kenneth Parcell: I promise I'll do better, Mr. Hornberger.
    Pete Hornberger: I'm sure you will.
    Kenneth: I just... I just love television so much.
    Pete: We all do.


& Liz Lemon: Uh, Cerie, do you want to go get some coffee?
    Cerie (Liz's assistant): No, thank you.


& Jack Donaghy (new VP) 2 Liz: I like you. You have the boldness of a much younger woman.


& Jack: Alfredo's, 2 PM.
    Liz: I'm not dressed for that.
    Jack: You're dressed for Burger King. Should we make it Burger King?


& Jenna Maroney: Hey, has anyone seen Liz? Or Pete? Who's in charge when they're not here?
    Jack: I'm in charge.
    Jenna: Oh. Okay. Um, well, I'm not sure about this costume.
    Jack: I think it's hot.
    Jenna: Thank you. I'm Jenna, by the way.
    Kenneth: Miss Maroney, I got the hemorrhoid cream you wanted.
    Jenna: ..... It's for my face.
    Jack: Well, wherever you're putting it, I think it's working.


& Tracy Jordan: This show is our chance to break the shackles*. 'Cause the white dudes want to see us fail.
    Liz: What white dudes?
    Tracy: All of 'em. Jack Donaghy, General Electric, George Bush, Karl Robe.
    Liz: Karl Robe, you say?
    Tracy: Affirmative* action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other, to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets.
    Liz: ... o_O
    Tracy: That's a metaphor.


& Liz: Kenneth, send me a car, okay?
    Kenneth: What is your location?
    Liz: Dark Sensations in the Bronx.


& Liz: Jack Donaghy thinks he's gonna come into my house and mess with my show?!
    Tracy: Hell no!
    Liz: Jenna and I worked for years to get this show. You know, I moved from Chicago for this. Now Donaghy is trying to steal it from us. He already fired Pete, who is a great producer.
    Tracy: Fire Pete? He can't fire Pete.
    Liz: You know what? I quit. He can suck it.
    Tracy: Mm-hmm. Yeah, suck it, Pete.


& Tracy 2 Jenna: I can't wait to do this with you every week.



-- Dict:
shackles — кандалы
Affirmative — Утвердительный; Положительный; Несущий бремя доказывания


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий