22 сент. 2023 г.

The Cover-Up

The Office 6×24


Dwight Schrute: Stop it!
Jim Halpert: Stop what?
Dwight Schrute: You're talking about me in Morse Code. But you know what? Joke's on you 'cause I know Morse Code. Ha!
Jim Halpert: Yeah, that's what we're doing...
Pam Beesly: In our very limited free time and with our very limited budget, we went and got a nanny, and then we went out and took a class on a very outmoded and very unnecessary form of communication just so we can talk about you in front of you.
Jim Halpert: Yep, that's exactly what we did.
Pam Beesly: It all started when Dwight was tapping his foot against the leg of his desk. When I asked him to stop, he said, "I will when you lose the baby weight..."

Michael Scott: Things with Donna are so... They're going great! I... We're just clicking on every level. Emotionally, and sexually, and orally.

Michael Scott: And the reason you are here is that I need ideas for things that Donna and I can do on the weekend. So just shout it out.
Stanley Hudson: I have an idea for your weekend.
Michael Scott: Okay.
Stanley Hudson: Let me go back to my desk right now.
Michael Scott: Okay. You get out of here, big dog.

Michael Scott: Okay. And she won't say, "I love you."
Andy Bernard: Oh, no. How many dates have you been on?
Michael Scott: Nine dates. I said it on the second date.
Oscar Martinez: That seems quick, even for lesbians.

Pam Beesly: Oh, no, no, no, no. Michael, do not let your imagination run amok.
Michael Scott: Run what?
Pam Beesly: Amok. It means don't let your imagination run out of control.
Michael Scott: Why didn't you just say that, Pam?
Pam Beesly: Michael, do not let your imagination run out of control.
Michael Scott: Well, that's easy for you to say.

Dwight Schrute: All cases are solved with logic. The only logical way to find out if Donna is a cheater is to seduce her, bring her to orgasm, then call Michael and tell him the sad news.

Jim Halpert: Wow. It's a little early for ice cream, don't you think?
Michael Scott: It's never too early for ice cream, Jim. But we didn't have any ice cream, so this is mayonnaise and black olives.

Pam Beesly: No, no, no, no, no. Undo that.
Michael Scott: It's too late to undo it. I need to know, otherwise this thing is going to spiral out of amok.

Dwight Schrute: Hey, you know an exercise for two people that uses the whole body?
Donna Newton: Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about.
Dwight Schrute: Tractor pull. Too bad there's not a tractor here.

Dwight Schrute: One thing you need to know about me, I don't quit until something tears or pops.

Dwight Schrute: Listen, we both know why I'm here. To see you naked while I'm naked.

Dwight Schrute: Here's your expense receipts. Right there.
Michael Scott: ... Who eats eight protein bars?
Dwight Schrute: People who don't trust egg whites.

Erin Hannon: Maybe you'd be more comfortable in your own office.
Michael Scott: No, I like the attention.

Michael Scott: Who the hell is this? Who is this guy?
Pam Beesly: I don't know who it is.
Michael Scott: God! Lowest of the low, that guy. Just a notch above Toby.

Michael Scott: Who is he?
Donna Newton: Wait, what do you mean?
Michael Scott: The other man. Who's the guy? Who is it?
Donna Newton: It's you. I'm married.
Michael Scott: I'm the mistress?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий