21 сент. 2023 г.

L'âme Perdue

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon 1×1


Judith: You deserve a happy ending, too...

Daryl: My name's Daryl Dixon. I come from a place called the Commonwealth. It's in America. I went out looking for something, and all I found was trouble. If I don't make it back, I want them to know I tried. Hell, I'm still trying.

Daryl: ... "God loves you".

Maribelle: Stop. Save the powder.

Daryl: A brû-what?
Isabelle: A brûlant. A burner.
Daryl: Dead ones at the market?
Isabelle: Mm-hmm. Here we call them "les affamés", "the hungry ones". Burner is just one kind.

Isabelle: We're a small community of nuns. Very small now, after 12 years.

Isabelle: How did you come to be in France?
Daryl: A bunch of bad decisions.

Isabelle: I'll be back with the dressings, Mr. Dixon.
Daryl: Daryl. You can call me Daryl.
Isabelle: Enchantée.

Isabelle: We believe humanity is enduring a test from which we will soon be delivered.
Daryl: Yeah, I never put much stock in, uh...
Isabelle: God?
Daryl: Mm-hmm.
Isabelle: Well, He put stock in you.

Daryl: How'd you end up here?
Isabelle: A bunch of good decisions.

Isabelle: Medieval churches often had weapons rooms. You needed them back then.
Daryl: Makes sense.
Isabelle: We've trained ourselves to use them, just in case.
Daryl: Killer nuns, huh?
Isabelle: Well, we can defend ourselves if we need to.

Laurent: How many people do you think live within the boundaries of what was once France? Starting from 67 million people before the fall, I speculate current French populace of fewer than 200,000.
Daryl: I was gonna say way less.
Laurent: Much less. Do you know how long it would take to repopulate that many people?
Daryl: No.
Laurent: Six generations. Perhaps seven. Hurts my stomach just thinking about it.
Daryl: Yeah, the math sucks.

Laurent: ... you're homesick. I see it in your eyes.
Daryl: What are you, a shrink?
Laurent: I feel things. In my stomach. I feel your sadness. Not to despair, Monsieur Daryl, but you deserve a happy ending, too.

Laurent: This is Père Jean. We are waiting for him to rise again.

Isabelle: We've been waiting for you. You're the messenger.

Isabelle: Laurent is special. I think you see that. ... He's shown abilities, perceptions, compassion beyond any child. He sees into people.
Daryl: We used to have a kid like that in grade school. Used to get his ass kicked a lot.

Isabelle: He'll be safer there, nurtured, until he's ready.
Daryl: Ready for what?
Isabelle: To be the new messiah. To lead the revival of humanity.

Isabelle: The world is lost. We know that. Hope fades gradually, and then all at once. If we're wrong, at least you will have helped a boy get to a better place. But if we're right... why not bet on hope?
Daryl: It ain't my problem.

Madame Superior: You don't believe. Maybe you never saw a reason to. But one thing I know... reasons are everywhere.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий