26 сент. 2023 г.

Buckets of Baggage

Lucifer 6×2


Chloe: Oh, God.
Lucifer: Not quite yet, but... That was something else.

Lucifer: Don't worry, I know just what I need to do... I need you to tell me what to do.
Linda: You need me to tell you what to do to be God?
Lucifer: Exactly. Well, you helped me with my troubles being the Devil. Why should the reverse be any different?
Linda: Thought I wasn't your therapist anymore.
Lucifer: And look at what's happened. The world has no God. Clearly I belong on this couch.

Linda: Okay, so what is the problem?
Lucifer: Well, I have seven billion problems and only love one.
Linda: Mm-hmm. What?
Lucifer: Well, in order to be God, apparently, I need to care about all the humans on the planet. An impossible feat, seeing as I find a large majority of the human race to be insufferable.

Linda: Well, being a good therapist is about taking your own opinions out of the equation. Listening without bias. Keeping your personal feelings to yourself.
Lucifer: Oh, I think I understand.
Linda: Probably not.
Lucifer: You don't care about your patients at all.
Linda: That's definitely not what I was saying.
Lucifer: So what you're saying is, I need to be able to help people that I don't care about. If I prove I can do that, then I'll prove I can be God.
Linda: Well, I suppose you've had worse ideas...

Lucifer: Fifteen months?! How can you even walk properly?

Ella: It's just really hard to trust someone after your last BF was an SK... Serial killer.

Lucifer: I am here to facilitate a love connection. I know you two have so much in common. Kate, you are a criminal, and Carol here catches criminals. So, see? Perfect.

Carol Corbett: Kate told us that she heard you and Fiona arguing on the phone...
Busty Bazoongas: Oh, we argued like trailer trash in a Walmart parking lot on Black Friday.

Busty Bazoongas: Everybody sees drag as this pinnacle of self-discovery, that once you've found this world, this life, that's it. You're supposed to be this fierce idol that's got it all figured out. Godlike. Almost. Owning oneself down to the last manicured nail. But confidence is a work in progress. I mean, when is anyone's chicken ever fully cooked? You know what I mean?

Busty Bazoongas: I think I was holding part of myself back 'cause I was afraid that... well, that if I put too much effort into being... it sounds stupid, a pretty queen... that people would laugh at me, and not in a good way. But if we're gonna change the world, and, hunty, we are... queens like me gotta work on facing all of our fears, and knowing we're enough.

Busty Bazoongas: Yes. I am Busty Bazoongas. But until I can look within and own that, I will never be...
Lucifer: Who you're truly meant to be.

Lucifer: Will the helping never end?

Ella: Hey, if You're still up there... Thanks.

Ella: What the...

——
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий