20 янв. 2010 г.

Legend of the Seeker 2x08

Light

Season 2, Episode 8


* Sister Verna: You don't understand the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is easy to gain. Wisdom is much harder. Much harm has come from those who don't know the difference.


* Du' Challu: Something funny?
   Richard: Oh, you think I'm the Cahairn, she thinks I'm a Wizard, where I'm from they call me the Seeker. But you can just call me Richard.



* Zedd: My friends would stop at nothing to find me. Who would do the same for you?
   Denna: Friends are for the helpless.


* Verna: You're not the only one eager to return home. I haven't seen mine in 24 years.
   Richard: How could you bear to be away from your loved ones for so long?
   Verna: As long as you keep them in your heart, you take them wherever you go.



На Imdb


! Кэлен переодели! Наконец-то. И ей таки идёт новый наряд.

+ Верна!! Сёстры Света! Древний Мир. Ууу, понеслось... Мрисвизы. Дворец пророков. Дакры (не так я себе их представлял, совсем не так). С такой скоростью Ричард еще до конца сезона того и гляди Сноходца одолеет...

~ А Денну жалко.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий