26 янв. 2010 г.

The Big Bang Theory 2x22

The Classified Materials Turbulence

Season 2, Episode 22


* Sheldon: Smell that? That's the smell of new comic books.
   Howard: They're on me today, boys.
   Raj: You're paying? Have you been selling your sperm again?


* Sheldon: Aren't you going to check your messages? You have to check your messages! The living of a message is one half of a social contract which is completed by the checking of the message. If that contract breaks down, then all social contracts break down and we descend into anarchy.
   Leonard: It must be hell inside your head.
   Sheldon: At times.


* Howard: Guys, we have a code red.
   Sheldon: "Code Red" the hospital emergency alert, the computer worm, or the cherry-flavored soft drink from the makers of Mountain Dew?


* Raj: What are you gonna do?
   Howard: I'm gonna figure out how to fix it, then I'll tell them.
   Leonard: So, what do you need us for?
   Raj: He can't figure out how to fix it.



* Sheldon: I have to say, I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition. Apparently, there is no law of diminishing comedic returns with space poop.


* Raj: Be afraid of Penny. Nice. Very crafty.
   Leonard: It wasn't bad advice. It's just wasn't particularly helpful.
   Sheldon: For what it's worth, my mother says that when we deceive for personal gain, we make Jesus cry.


* Leonard: What did you do, sneeze in her mouth? I did that to a girl once.
   Stuart: No, everything was good and really hot. And I said, "Oh, Penny," and right where she was supposed to say, "Oh, Stuart," she said... your name.
   Leonard: Leonard?!
   Stuart: That is your name, right?


* Penny: Leonard, could you pass the soy sauce, please?
   Leonard: I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
   Penny: Yeah, I said "Leonard."



--- Словарик:
diminishing — уменьшающийся, убывающий


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий