12 янв. 2010 г.

Heroes 4x15

Chapter Fourteen 'Close to You'

Heroes Season 4, Episode 15


* Noah: I've lived long enough to know that everything is not as it appears. Evil does exist.


* Noah: Shoving your head in the sand doesn't make the world go away.
   Matt: Yeah. Well, you never know until you try, do you?


* Hiro: Dr. Watson, I have traveled over great oceans to free you!
   Suresh: Where am I? You put me here!
   Hiro: To be continued.



* Matt: You can't talk to Claire anymore, so tell me, how is it gonna work then?
   Noah: I don't know! I don't know. But we're gonna find it. Somehow. We have to.


* Noah: You're one of the good guys, Matt. You have a responsibility. You're not a coward.
   Matt: You know, some days maybe you just can't save the whole world. Some days, you're better off just getting your own house in order.
   Noah: Which means what?
   Matt: Which means... Go home. Hug your little girl.


* Angela: People think that dreaming the future is a gift. ... They're wrong.


На Imdb.


+ Вот это другое дело. Совсем как в старые добрые времена, когда в одном эпизоде задействованы почти все герои. Сразу становится интересно смотреть.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий