15 июл. 2009 г.

Numb3rs 2x24

Hot Shot

Season 2, Episode 24

* Charlie: What side of that fence do you sit on?
   Larry: Oh, I rarely dream. I mean, every once in a while, I have this recurring dream in which my Aunt Louise is attempting to consume my flesh, but as a general rule, no. I like to think it's because I live in the moment, but of course it could be due to some greater neuro-chemical imbalance. That certainly might explain some things.

* Agent Granger: And, yeah, no guy agrees not to have sex.



* Larry: You know, numbers may be abstract, Charles, but nevertheless, they are objective descriptions of the world around us. But dreams... dreams can only discernable to the dreamer.


* Dan: I did shoot a man.
   Dad: Yeah, because you had no choice.
   Dan: You always have a choice.
   Dad: Well, then, the trick is to learn how to live with the ones you make.
   Dan: That would be the trick.

--- Словарик:
discern — видеть, понимать; различать


На Imdb.

End of Season 2

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий