30 июл. 2009 г.

I Love You, Man

* Sydney: All right, so you break it off with your ex-girlfriend...
   Peter: Yeah, and I met Zooey the very next day.
   Sydney: Man, no laj between the vag?
   Peter: What does that mean?
   Sydney: No lag time between vaginas.


* Sydney: All right. How's the sex?
   Peter: That's a little private, wouldn't you say?
   Sydney: Look, it's something we think about on a second-to-second basis, and yet we're not supposed to talk about it? Why?


* Peter: Well, I'm trying to sell the place, believe me, but...
   Sydney: Hey, no, Pete. Trying is having the intention to fail. You gotta scrap that word from your vocab. Say you're gonna do it and you will.



* Denise: Oh, my God. Peter's got a boyfriend.
   Hailey: And I don't.
   Denise: Oh, God, why does everything have to be about you?
   Hailey: Because I'm single.


* Sydney: You get home safe, Pistol.
   Peter: You got it, Joban.
   Sydney: I'm sorry, what?
   Peter: Nothing.
   Sydney: No, what'd you say?
   Peter: I don't know.
   Sydney: You... You nicknamed me Pistol, and I just called you Joban.


* Peter: What was that?
   Sydney: I'm a man, Peter. I've got an ocean of testosterone flowing through my veins. Society tells us to act civilized, but the truth is we're animals, and sometimes you gotta let it out. Try it.


* Peter: Hey, do you have any plans on June 30th?
   Mel Stein: I'm 89 years old. What the fuck kind of plans would I have?


* Peter: Why do you think we're getting married?



Точные 7.7/10 на Imdb (~ 17,000 голосов по состоянию на 30/7/9).

! Nice.
+ Jason Segel AKA Sydney Fife.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий