24 июл. 2009 г.

House M.D. 2x05

Daddy's Boy

Season 2, Episode 5

* House: You want your money back? Is that what this is about?
   Wilson: No! Wait, have you got the money? If you have the money, then why did you need the loan?
   House: I didn't. I just wanted to see if you'd give it to me. I've been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me $40 a year ago. A little experiment, to see where you draw the line.
   Wilson: You're trying to objectively measure how much I value our friendship?
   House: Hey, it's 5 grand. You've got nothing to be ashamed of.


* House 2 Cameron: My dad's just like you. Not the caring till your eyes pop out part, just the insane moral compass that won't let you lie to anybody about anything.
It's a great quality for Boy Scouts and police witnesses. Crappy quality for a dad.



* Forman: ANA is negative for lupus, again.
   Chase: House wants more information, not the same information done over again.


* Cameron: Who was that?
   House: Angelina Jolie. I call her "Mom." Who thinks that's sexy?


* House's Mom: Oh, he was just trying to help.
   House: I don't need help.
   Mom: I know. You're absolutely perfect just the way you are.


* Cameron: Why does he hate seeing his parents? So his dad tells the truth, he can't handle that?
   Wilson: He hates being a disappointment.
   Cameron: He's a doctor, world famous. How disappointed can they be?
   Wilson: You know what I figure is worse than watching your son become crippled?


-- Словарик
cripple — калека, увечный, инвалид


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий