3 окт. 2020 г.

The One with the Metaphorical Tunnel

 

Friends 3×4

Ross: Where's my boy? Here's my boy... And here's his Barbie.

Monica: I gotta go to work. Has anybody seen my left boob?

Joey: You have a fear of commitment. So I say you go in there and you be the most committed guy there ever was.
Chandler: Do you think?
Joey: Oh, yeah. Go for it, man. Jump off the high dive. Stare down the barrel of the gun. Pee into the wind.
Chandler: Joey, if I'm staring down the barrel of a gun... I'm gonna be pretty much peeing every which way.

Chandler: You probably want us to move in together? It doesn't scare me.
Janice: Yeah, well it scares me. I'm not even divorced yet. You just invited me over here for pasta... and all of a sudden you're talking about moving in together. And I wasn't even that hungry.

Chandler: She said she'd call me.
Rachel: Oh, God.
Monica: Ugh. Welcome to our side of the tunnel.
Chandler: This ice cream tastes like crap, by the way.
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's that low-cal, nondairy, soy-milk junk. We save the real stuff for the truly terminal cases.
Monica: When you start getting screwed over all the time, you gotta switch to low-fat.

Chandler: So should I call her?
Rachel: No. It's a critical time. If you feel yourself reaching for that phone... you go shopping, you get your butt in a bubble bath.
Monica: If you want her back, you have got to start acting aloof. She has to know you're not needy.
Rachel: So, what you have to do is... you have to accidentally run into her on purpose... and then act aloof.

Chandler: So I'm not gonna lose her?
Rachel: Oh, honey, you're not a total loser.
Chandler: I said, so I'm not gonna lose her?
Rachel: Oh.

— 
Quotes on the IMDb 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий