7 окт. 2020 г.

The One with Frank Jr.

Friends 3×5


Chandler: We have a deal where we each pick five different celebrities we could sleep with... and the other one can't get mad.
Ross: Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship: Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.

Monica: So, Chandler, who's on your list?
Chandler: Uh, Kim Basinger... Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry... Yasmine Bleeth...
Joey: Oh.
Chandler: ...and Jessica Rabbit.
Rachel: Ahem. Now, you do realize that she is a cartoon and way out of your league?
Chandler: I know. I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.

Frank Jr.: Hey, what kind of work do you do?
Phoebe: Oh. I'm a masseuse. I give people massages and stuff.
Frank Jr.: You work at one of those massage parlors?
Phoebe: Well, you know, we don't call it that. But, yeah.
Frank Jr.: Whoa, that's wild.

Phoebe: So that's what you thought I did? God. That's not what I do.
Frank Jr.: Wait, that... Wait, that's not what you do?
Phoebe: No. Why would you think that?
Frank Jr.: I don't know. I mean, you know... This is the city, you know?

Chandler: Okay. On three. One, two...
Joey: Why don't we just go on two?
Chandler: Why two?
Joey: Because it's faster.


Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий