27 окт. 2020 г.

The End Is the Beginning

Fear the Walking Dead 6×1


Emile: You know beans were the first staples humans ever cultivated? They were right there with us at the beginning. Seems only fitting that we'd be enjoying them as we march toward the inexorable end.

Emile: It's Tabasco, Walter.

Emile: Who are you looking for?
Virginia: A man named Morgan Jones.
Emile: Is Mr. Jones dead or alive?
Virginia: I... I don't know.
Emile: You will soon.

Isaac: Why you lookin' for him?
Emile: You answer my question first.
Isaac: Look, buddy, I...
Emile: It's a part of the social contract. I say hello, you say hello back. I ask a question, you answer it before asking one of your own.
Isaac: I haven't seen him.
Emile: Are you sure? Social contract goes both ways.
Isaac: What does that mean?
Emile: You help me with one of my problems, I help you with one of your own.
Isaac: What makes you think I got problems?
Emile: We all have problems.

Morgan: That message... You know what I told them? Told them to live. Just live.

Morgan: A boy or a girl?
Rachel: A girl. We have a daughter. We named her Morgan.

Virginia: If you're there... if you can hear me... I want you to listen and listen good. I thought I needed you to be dead for this to work. But I don't. I just need them to think you are. Which they will. 'Cause if you even try the tiniest bit to convince them otherwise, I will add them to this pile. One by one. Do you copy?
Morgan: Morgan Jones is dead. And you are dealing with somebody else now.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий