25 окт. 2020 г.

Spoiler Alert

Lucifer 5×8


Chloe: What the hell are you doing?!
Dan: What am I doing? What are you doing?! He's the Devil, and you've known about it all this time?
Lucifer: I've never hidden my devil-ness from anyone.

Dan: I saw him that night. With Amenadiel and Charlie. I came back and I saw his... his freaking scary-ass red face.
Lucifer: Well, I'm not particularly fond of your face either, Daniel, but you don't see me trying to kill you.

Ella: It's totally too fast. Or am I crazy?
Chloe: Um, well, I thought you said things were going really, really well.
Ella: I did. Is there such a thing as "too well"?

Ella: Lucifer, I-I-I'm a little out of my depth here. I mean, I'm just a forensic scientist.
Lucifer: Relax, Miss Lopez. We're just following a lead, not walking into a killer's lair.

Ella: Should we call for backup?
Lucifer: I'm all the backup we need.
Ella: You're just an actor!

Mazikeen: Too many words. Don't you have any books with pictures?

Mazikeen: Aren't you overreacting? I mean, a fever of 101 doesn't sound like a big deal to me. In Hell, we kept it at a brisk 120.

Mazikeen: What part of me not picking up are you not picking up on?!

Mazikeen: We're gonna get to know each other real well...

Lucifer: I'm useless without her! How am I going to find the detective without the detective?
Amenadiel: Maybe stop wasting time trying to get me to slow it and just, you know, do some good old-fashioned detective work.

Lucifer: Are you sure?
Mazikeen: Five broken ribs, a torn rotator cuff, and "It's a Small World" on repeat? Yeah, I'm sure.

Mazikeen: So, have you ever heard of a demon getting a soul?
Lucifer: Of course not. That's impossible.
Mazikeen: Yeah, um... I've heard that all my life. Then again, you did fall in love. Amenadiel had a baby with a human. There's a first for everything, right?
Lucifer: Well, that's different. We're angels. You're just a demon.

Lucifer: Oh. My. Dad.

Pete: Everyone has flaws...
Ella: "Everyone has flaws"? Pete, it's not like you left the toilet seat up. You kill people.

Michael: Hello, Detective. One tall non-fat almond milk latte with sugar-free caramel drizzle... It's your favorite, come on.

Lucifer: Would you deal with your parental anxieties later? Right now I need you to hit the play button because I have a relationship to fix!

Lucifer: Dad.
G.O.D.: Children. You know I hate it when you fight.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий