27 окт. 2020 г.

The One with the Giant Poking Device

Friends 3×8


Ross: I have to go into work for a few hours. Some kids messed up the Homo sapien display.
Rachel: What did they do?
Ross: They painted over the word "sapien," for one thing. Then they rearranged the figures. Let's just leave it at that.

Joey: Hey, Ross? I got a science question.
Ross: Yeah. Mm-hm.
Joey: If the Homo sapiens were, in fact, "homo" sapiens... is that why they're extinct?
Ross: Joey, Homo sapiens are people.
Joey: Hey, I'm not judging.

Chandler: Hey, hold on a second. Do you think these pearls are nice?
Joey: I'd prefer a mountain bike.

Joey: Huh.
Rachel: What?
Joey: Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.
Phoebe: Oh, my God, I killed another one! The curse is getting stronger too, to bring down something that big.

Joey: Oh, my God. Is she going back to him?
Chandler: She doesn't know. Says she loves us both. I woke up this morning, I was in love. I was happy! It serves me right for buying that 12-pack of condoms. And now I can't even return them, because she choked on the receipt!

Joey: You wanna come poke a nude guy?

Joey: Thread the needle. Thread the needle.
Monica: He's alive! He's alive!
Ross: And yet we're still poking him...
Joey: Okay, retract the device! Retract the device!

Rachel: Now he's showing us his poking device.
Joey: Hey, that's never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy! Ha.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий