8 окт. 2020 г.

The One with the Flashback

Friends 3×6


Chandler: Janice has a question. Who of the six of you... has slept with who of the six of you?
Phoebe: Wow, it's like a dirty math problem.

Janice: Well, then answer me this: Have any of you ever almost?

Phoebe: No, no. Mr. Heckles, no one is making any noise up here.
Mr. Heckles: You're disturbing my oboe practice.
Phoebe: You don't play the oboe.
Mr. Heckles: I could play the oboe.
Phoebe: Then I'm gonna have to ask you to keep it down.

Monica: Just make yourself comfortable.
Gotcha!

Monica: So this place is really my grandmother's. I got it when she moved to Florida. Otherwise I could never afford it. So if the landlord ever asks... I'm an 87-year-old woman who's afraid of her VCR. You thirsty?
Joey: You bet I am!
Monica: Okay... here's your penis!

Joey: I thought you liked me. I'm such a jerk.
Monica: It's okay. I suppose it could happen to anyone. Not anyone I know, but... By the way, I can still see it.

Ross: I think my marriage... is kind of over.
Phoebe: Oh, no! Why?
Ross: Because Carol's a lesbian. And I'm not one. And apparently it's not a mix-and-match situation.

Ross: Wait, wait, wait! My foot is stuck in the pocket.
Phoebe: What?
Ross: I can't get it out.
Phoebe: That's not something a girl wants to hear.
Ross: Ow!
Phoebe: What?
Ross: Stupid balls are in the way.


+ Quotes on the
IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий