22 окт. 2020 г.

Belle de Jour (1967)

Pierre Serizy: Shall I tell you a secret, Séverine?.. I love you more every day.

Renee: He's rich and idle. Those are his two main illnesses.
Henri Husson: Don't forget the hunt. I also have a special weakness for the poor. I think of them when it snows, with no fur coats, no hope, no nothing.

Madame Anais: I have an idea. Would you like to be called "Belle de Jour"?
Séverine Serizy: Belle de Jour?
Madame Anais: Since you only come in the afternoons.
Séverine Serizy: If you wish.

Monsieur Adolphe: It's easy to dress well when you've got money. But you can't buy class.

Séverine Serizy: I wanted--
Madame Anais: Your job back? So you can disappear again for a week without a word? I won't have amateurs here. That's what the streets are for.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий