20 окт. 2020 г.

Berlin Syndrome (2017)

Andi Werner: I wish we could stay like this, where we don't know each other...
Clare Havel: I wish I could stay...

Clare Havel: What happens when you know someone?
Andi Werner: [You can see all the ugliness.]
Clare Havel: What did you just say?
Andi Werner: I love your accent. I love your mouth, your smile. I love everything.

Clare Havel: Did you lock me in?
Andi Werner: Yes, sure. But next time... I'll tie you to the bed.

Erich Werner: [Is she German?]
Andi Werner: [Australian.]
Erich Werner: [Why do you always choose tourists?]
Andi Werner: [She is not a tourist. She lives here now.]

Andi Werner: There's no point in missing something you can't have back.

Andi Werner: What would be the worst thing I could ever do to you?.. Don't worry... I would never do it.

Andi Werner: How do you think this is going... from one to ten?
Clare Havel: From one to ten?
Andi Werner: Us.
Clare Havel: Maybe... s-s-s-seven.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий