11 июл. 2022 г.

The Last One

Friends 10×17


Ross: Oh, God. This was amazing.
Rachel: It really was. You've learned some new moves...
Ross: Yeah, well, uh, this guy at work gave me Sex for Dummies as a joke. Who's laughing now?.. I am.

Chandler: So you ever wonder which is worse? You know, going through labor or getting kicked in the nuts?
Erica: What?
Chandler: Oh, it's just interesting. You know, because no one will ever know because no one can experience both. One of life's great unanswerable questions... I mean, who knows? Maybe there's something even more painful than those things. Like this.

Phoebe: What's that smile? Did something happen with you two?
Ross: Hey, I'm not one to kiss and tell. Uh, but I'm also not one to have sex and shut up. We totally did it!

Rachel: I woke up today with the biggest smile on my face.
Ross: I know, me too. It was... You know, it was like one of those things you think is never gonna happen. And then it does, and it's everything you want it to be.

Monica: How do you feel?
Erica: I'm tired.
Doctor: You don't have that much time to relax. The other one will be along in a minute.
Monica: I'm sorry, who should be along in a what, now?
Doctor: The next baby should be along in a minute.
Chandler: We only ordered one.

Chandler: Can I see you for a second?... What do we do?
Monica: What do you mean, "What do we do?"
Chandler: Twins!
Monica: Chandler, you're panicking.
Chandler: Uh-huh! Join me, won't you?

Doctor: Here she comes...
Monica: She? It's a girl?
Doctor: Yeah.
Chandler: Well, now we have one of each. And that's enough.

Phoebe: Ross, you've got to tell her how you feel.
Ross: No way.
Joey: Well, you can't just give up. Is that what a dinosaur would do?
Ross: What?
Joey: I'm just trying to speak your language.

Phoebe: Okay, awkward question. The hospital knows you took two, right?

Chandler: I have no idea what's going on, but I am excited!

Chandler: So, uh... Awkward hug or lame cool-guy handshake?
Joey: Yeah, well, you know, lame cool-guy handshake...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий