26 июл. 2022 г.

Diversity Day

The Office 1×2


Michael Scott: You know what? Here's what we're gonna do. Why don't we go around, and everybody... everybody say a race that you are attracted to sexually. I will go last. Go!
Dwight Schrute: I have two.
Michael Scott: Nice.
Dwight Schrute: White and Indian.

Mr. Brown: Uh, at Diversity Today, we believe it's very easy to be a HERO. All you need are Honesty, Empathy, Respect, and Open-mindedness.
Dwight Schrute: Uh, excuse me.
Mr. Brown: Yeah?
Dwight Schrute: I'm sorry, but that's not all it takes to be a hero.
Mr. Brown: Oh, great. Well, what is a hero to you?
Dwight Schrute: A hero kills people. People that wish them harm.
Mr. Brown: Okay.
Dwight Schrute: A hero is part human, and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma or out of a disaster that must be avenged.
Mr. Brown: Okay, um, you're thinking of a superhero.
Dwight Schrute: We all have a hero in our heart.

Michael Scott: You call that diversity training? I don't. Were there any connections between any of us? Did anyone look each other in the eye? Was there any emotion going on? Were... no! Where was the heart? I didn't see any heart. Where was my Oprah moment? Okay, get as much done as you can before lunch, because afterward, I'm going to have you all in tears.

Michael Scott: Come on, here we go. It's time. Let's do some good.

Michael Scott: This is an environment of welcoming. And you should just get the hell out of here.

Michael Scott: Okay, well, since I am leading this, let's get down to business. And why don't I just kind of introduce myself, okay? Um, I am Michael. And I am part English, Irish, uh, German, and Scot'ish! Sort of a virtual United Nations. But what some of you might not know is that I am also part Native American Indian.
Oscar Martinez: What part Native American?
Michael Scott: Two fifteenths.
Oscar Martinez: Two fif... that fraction doesn't make any sense.
Michael Scott: Well, you know what? It's kind of hard for me to talk about. There's suffering.

Michael Scott: Pump it up. Let's go.
Stanley Hudson: I admire... your culture's success in America.
Pam Beasley: Thank you.
Michael Scott: Good. Olympics of suffering, right here. Slavery versus the Holocaust. Come on.

Dwight Schrute: Um... shalom. I'd like to apply for a loan.
Michael Scott: That's nice, Dwight.
Dwight Schrute: Okay, do me. Something stereotypical, so I can get it really quick.
Pam Beasley: Okay, I like your food.
Dwight Schrute: Uh, Outback Steakhouse. I'm Australian, mate!

Michael Scott: Pam, Pam! Come on. "I like your food." No, come on. Stir the pot! Stir the melting pot, Pam! Let's do it. Let's get ugly. Let's get real.
Pam Beasley: Okay... If I have to do this, based on stereotypes that are totally untrue, that I do not agree with, you would maybe not be a very good driver.
Dwight Schrute: Oh, man, am I a woman?

Michael Scott: You'll notice I didn't have anybody be an Arab. I thought that would be too explosive. Uh, no pun intended. But I just thought too soon for Arabs. Maybe next year. Um... You know, the ball's in their court.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий