13 июл. 2022 г.

Gone

Fear the Walking Dead 7×16


Madison: I'll do what you asked. But you have to hold up your end of the deal. PADRE: We will.
Madison: How do I know?
PADRE: The only reason you're still breathing is because of us... What's your name?
Madison: ... Madison.
PADRE: Not anymore. We will tell you who you're going to be from now on.

Morgan: Oh, dear God. You're Madison Clark.

Madison: Family is not the answer. It's the problem. That's what PADRE's figured out. That's why what they're building is different.

Madison: She doesn't need to know.
Morgan: I need to know.
Madison: No, you don't.
Morgan: How can you do this to people?
Madison: You get used to it...

Madison: You're looking at this all wrong. The way we see each other, the things we do for each other, PADRE's rewritten the book on all of it.
Morgan: And what does that look like?
Madison: No attachments. No connections.

Madison: That's the thing, Morgan. I don't want to find them. I'm never gonna see them again. And that's okay. I told you I got over it before. I wasn't lying.

Ava: First thing in my grand-daddy's will. To be buried with his favorite hunting gun. Said he wanted to be prepared in case he didn't end up in front of the pearly gates.

Morgan: Hey. No one's gone until they're gone.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий