27 июл. 2022 г.

Pound of Flesh and Still Kickin'

Ozark 4×11


Wendy Byrde: It wasn't you... Look at me. We focus on what we can control. Funding the foundation, getting Navarro off the list, forward. It's the only way. Forward.

Wendy Byrde: This isn't about business. It's punishment. She blames us for Wyatt and for Ben. I just think you deserve to know what you're getting yourself into. It's good seeing y'all. Now fuck off.

Omar Navarro: It's not an easy job to be me. Everyone's looking to you for answers, angry if they don't get their ways.

Omar Navarro: Marty. When you found out that it was Cabrera who was the one who betrayed me, did... did you hesitate to act?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: No.
Omar Navarro: Then you played my part well.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий