12 июл. 2022 г.

Amina

Fear the Walking Dead 7×15


Alicia: How would you know?
Masked Girl: Because I was bit, too! And I'm still here.
Alicia: What? How?
Masked Girl: Take me to the Tower. Make contact with my friend. He's the one who saved me. He can save you, too. And then he can get us all to PADRE.

Sarah: Well, shit. Don't wanna be the only asshole who said no.

Sarah: C'mon, Josie. Got to stir up some crispy beef.

Alicia: Your friend. What is his name?

Alicia: Will's just another person that I outlived. So many people had to die so I could live.

Alicia: I have to save Strand.

Victor: Why'd you save me? After everything I've done?...
Alicia: What?
Victor: I asked your mother the same question once.
Alicia: What did she say?

Alicia: It's up to you... to make sure everything we've been through... means something.

Alicia: I did it because I love you, too.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий