23 июл. 2022 г.

Credigree Weed St. Patrick's Day Special

South Park 25×6


Butters Stotch: Uh-oh! Hey, Kelly-Ann! What's going on?
Kelly-Ann: What do you mean?
Butters Stotch: Looks like someone forgot what day it was! Ha ha! Pi-i-i-i-nch!

Butters Stotch: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do anything wrong, honest!
Officer Johnston: Do you know what sexual assault is?

Randy Marsh: A very happy mornin', everybody! And a foine St. Patrick's Day to all of ye. I don't know if ya noohticed. But, uh, there's a farm across the street selling weed also... And the owner is actually 10 par-cent Irish!
Steve Black: So, obviously, you're upset that you don't seem to have any customers.
Randy Marsh: What I'm upset about is a wee little thing called "cultural appropriation". Ever heard of it? That's why we can't wear sombreros on Cinco de Mayo. Why we can't dress like Indians on Halloween.
Steve Black: What's your point?
Randy Marsh: I'm looking at my point, you racist son of a bitch. You have no right to wear that stuff. It is offensive.

Randy Marsh: Come on, guys! St. Patrick's Day is the one day of the year we have left where we can actually celebrate being white. Any other day that we tried to be proud of our culture, we would get immediately cancelled by Twitter! And yet for some reason, you're all over here, buying your weed from someone who is fine mocking our customs and traditions.

Randy Marsh: Yeah, let's arrest the white leprechaun. Cuz, you know, can't have one day for a mostly white culture, right? Don't wanna get cancelled. I guess don't arrest him for cultural appropriations? Guess... Guess that only works one way, huh?

Public Defender: I'm here to help you, okay? Now, this woman that you're accused of groping, were you two in any kind of relationship?
Butters Stotch: No, ma'am, could you... Maybe put on some green lipstick or something?
Public Defender: Before you touched the victim, did she give you any kind of consent?
Butters Stotch: Well, technically, yes! I mean, St. Patrick's Day is a wonderful day where we remember a British Roman man who went to Ireland and converted the whole country to Christianity! And he used a clover to represent the Holy Trinity, so we're supposed to celebrate that by wearing green and if you don't wear green you get a pinch!
Public Defender: And who is this St. Patrick to you?

Stan Marsh: Dad, it's St. Patrick's Day. We're gonna do a scavenger hunt at recess.
Randy Marsh: I'm asking you to do one little thing. Ditch school, get weed, sneak into the police station. Do it or no more Wi-Fi, I mean it!

Butters Stotch: I knew St. Patrick would perform a miracle to get us out of here! Just like when he was a slave, he will help us go free!
Randy Marsh: White people were slaves in history? Nuh-uh.

Officer Johnston: This weed is amazing and it has so much cred... You know, I've never really been a fan of the holiday Specials, but this one is really good.

Randy Marsh: Stop right there, you piece a shit! Is everyone enjoying the special?!

Randy Marsh: You see?! This is what happens when you appropriate a culture! It's sort of your special and it's sort of not your special... And nobody knows whose special it is.

St. Patrick: "Kiss me I'm Irish!" That's more like it!
— Oh, my God!
St. Patrick: No, you bought the shirt, bitch! Come on, let's have a go! It's me day! Take your dick out. Who wants him to take his dick out?
— I will not!
St. Patrick: What is this? Are you people all some kind of Scottish poofters?
— Hey, that is a homophobic slur!
St. Patrick: You're calling me homophobic? Because I will gladly [BLEEP] any man here. We celebrate St. Patrick's Day for four simple reasons... I. Love. To. [BLEEP].
— Wow, St. Patrick, wow. You're a real jerk.

Tom: The party is over... A new day has come... And now... St. Patrick's Day, the only holiday left where white people could celebrate a culture... has been cancelled. And as for the mysterious, sexually charged being who groped and assaulted so many. He... is doing five years community service.
Butters Stotch: .... Once again... I shoulda never listened to what they told me in church.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий