22 апр. 2009 г.

Seven Pounds

Семь жизней (2008)



* Ben Thomas: In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds... I shattered mine.

Ezra Ben Thomas Seven Pounds
* — You know, Ben, I keep asking you this... but why me?
   Ben Thomas: Because you are a good man. Even when you don't know that people are watching you.


* Ben Thomas: The first time I ever saw a box jellyfish I was 12. Our father took us to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I never forgot when he said that it was the most deadly creature on earth. To me it was just... the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.



* Ben Thomas: So if there is one thing that I have learned and you all should remember about winning these contracts: Three steps. First, tell them what you're gonna tell them. Step two, you tell them. Step three, tell them what you told them.

Emily Posa Ben Thomas Posa's Dog Seven Pounds* Emily Posa: Is that meat? No! No, no. No. No meat. No.
   Ben Thomas: Well, he was really enjoying it.
   Emily Posa: He eats steamed broccoli and tofu.
   Ben Thomas: Why?
   Emily Posa: He's a vegetarian.
   Ben Thomas: He is a vegetarian? Well, that sucks.

* Ben Thomas: So you don't consider yourself a good person?
   Emily Posa: How would you answer that question if I asked you the same?
   Ben Thomas: "Unremarkable" would be an upgrade for me...

* Emily Posa: Do you wanna play a game?
   Ben Thomas: What game?
   Emily Posa: The "what if" game. What if... my pager goes off... and it's a heart... and... it works? And my body doesn't reject it? And... what if I have time?
   Ben Thomas: What if? What if we have children? What if we got married?

~ Уилл Смитом всё больше смещается в драму, и 7.6/10 на Imdb (~36,000 голосов по состоянию на 20/4/9) говорят сами за себя.

~ Душепищательно.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий