24 янв. 2009 г.

Heroes 3x07

Eris Quod Sum (2008)

Heroes Elle Bishop* Peter Petrelli: Dad.
   Arthur Petrelli: Come give your father a hug.

* Usutu (Mr The African Isaac): Evil forces gather. The dark sun rises. Soon it will be too late. Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

* Arthur Petrelli: ... That's why we need you.
   Mohinder Suresh: I've been down this road before. There is always a hidden agenda. A self-serving motivation behind it all.

* Angela Petrelli: Oh Gabriel - you don't know the half of what you're capable of. Show them. Show them all why you are my favorite. Make mommy proud.



* Peter Petrelli: You came for me?
   Sylar: That's what brothers do, Peter. They look out for each other.

* Daphne: I wanna help you. I'm just scared.
   Matt Parkman: So am i. But we can't let our fears stop us from doing what's right.

* Hiro: Spirit walk sounds much safer than time traveling. Okay... I'm ready to begin my journey. How do I start?
   Usutu: You eat a disgusting paste made from the roots of a tamboti tree and the dung of hyena. ...

+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий