20 янв. 2009 г.

Heroes 3x05

Angels and Monsters (2008)

Heroes Hiro Nakamura Adam Monroe* Daniel Linderman: You think the answers to your questions are somehow outside of you, Nathan. But... God resides within.

* Noah Bennet: Don't make this harder than it already is.

* Daniel Linderman: No pain, no gain.



* Nathan Petrelli: It's all happening so fast. My life is a speeding train. And I'm not sure where it's headed. But one thing is certain. I have been given a second chance. Touched by god. And I've got to believe that he has a purpose for my life. So why am I filled with self-doubt? Plagued by demons, real and imaginary? Frightened by the challenges ahead. And haunted by the ghosts of my past. Does god know what I am? Do I? Am I an angel or a monster? A hero or a villain? And why can't I see the difference?

+ Мобильная чёрная дыра, huh? Ха-ха. Зачотно. {...} Жаль только, что просуществовала недолго -- всего пол-серии.

+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий