7 мая 2009 г.

Thick as Thieves

Код (???)

Thick as Thieves Freeman Banderas* Gabriel: Ripley... Why? Why risk your freedom at all? This will not be anything close to easy. You are not in jail in the present. Are you not comfortable?
   Ripley: I'm never comfortable. Some people were born to compose music. Others to split the atom. I was born to steal shit.

* Ripley: Well, did I say it was gonna be easy?
   Gabriel: No, but you didn't say it would be impossible either.

* Ripley: Well, the lesson {...} is no matter how well you planned, always be ready to improvise... because, I guarantee you, something's gonna go wrong.



* Ripley: There's one thing you should be aware of, Gabriel, or do you prefer Seссor Martin? The police cannot arrest you for armed robbery, if your gun isn't loaded.
   Gabriel: Your point?
   Ripley: You think I'd walk around with a loaded shotgun?

* Gabriel: Which part of "I don't give a shit" do you not understand?

* Alexandra: Never assume anything, especially down here.

* Alexandra: My father warned me about being a lawyer. He told me I should try and do something honest with my life.

-- Словарик:
heist — грабёж или кража, особ. со взломом



6/10 на Imdb (~6,100 голосов по состоянию на 6/5/9).
~ Фримен и Бандерас в качестве наживки. Съемки, как оказалось, проходили в Болгарии. И в чем тогда смысл появления фильма?..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий