19 мая 2009 г.

Gran Torino

Gran Torino Clint Eastwood Walt Kowalski* Priest: What can I do for you, Mr. Kowalski?
   Kowalski: I am here for a confession.
   Priest: Lord Jesus, what have you done?
   Kowalski: Nothing, you just take it easy now. {...}
   Priest: How long has it been since your last confession?
   Kowalski: Forever. Bless me father, for I have sinned.
   Priest: What are your sins, my son?
   Kowalski: In 1968, I kissed Betty Jablonski at the factory Christmas party. Dorothy was in the other room with the other wives. It just happened.
   Priest: Yes, go on.
   Kowalski: Well, I made 900 dollars profit selling a boat and motor. I didn't pay the taxes it is the same as stealing.
   Priest: Yes, fine.
   Kowalski: Lastly... I was never very close with my two sons. I don't know them. I didn't know how.
   Priest: That's it?
   Kowalski: That's it. It's bothered me most of my life.



* Walt Kowalski: Your birthday today, Daisy. This year you have to make a choice between two life paths. Second chances come your way. Extraordinary events culminate in what might seem to be an anticlimax. You lucky numbers are: 84, 23, 11, 78 and 99. What a load of shit.

* Thao: It's just.. I can't afford to buy all this stuff.
   Kowalski: Well, I guess, even a bonehead like you, could understand... that a man acquires it over the period of 50 years.
   Thao: Yeah, but...
   Kowalski: All right, look, here. These three items right here, you can have this. WD-40, vice grips and some duck tape. Any man who is worth his salt, can do half of the house chores with just those three things. Anything else you need you just borrow it, that's all.

8.4/10 на Imdb (> 61,500 голосов по состоянию на 18/5/9).

! Cool. Фильм, который не забывается.

++ Клинт Иствуд.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий