28 мая 2009 г.

House M.D. 1x22

The Honeymoon

Season 1, Episode 22

Hugh Laurie Gregory House MD* Cameron: Dr. House? I thought... you were too screwed up to love anyone. I was wrong. You just couldn't love me. That's good. I'm happy for you.

* Stacy: You were right. {...} You were... You were the one. You always will be. But I can't be with you.
   House: So I'm the guy, but you want the other guy, who, by definition, can never be the guy.
   Stacy: What's so great about you is you always think you're right. And what's so frustrating about you is you are right so much of the time.



* House: You know why people sit in waiting rooms?
   Stacy: This is gonna be good.
   House: People think the closer they're sitting to the operating room, the more they care.

* Stacy: So what do we do?
   House: We wait.
   Stacy: For what?
   House: Something to change. It's one of the great tragedies of life. Something always... [beeper rings] Something always changes.

* House: See, it's a very creative process, lying. Telling the truth
is a much simpler process.


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

End of Season 1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий