23 мая 2009 г.

House M.D. 1x20

Love Hurts

Season 1, Episode 20

* Maybe you could give Myron a prescription... something weaker than he's got now. Tell him it's better for his heart. He'd buy that.
   House: You can't tell him the truth so you want me to lie to him?


* Wilson: You're gonna look like Lou Costello.
   House: This is a mistake. I don't know how to have casual conversation. You think you're talking about one thing, and either you are, and it's incredibly boring, or you're not because there's a subtext, and you need a decoder ring.
   Wilson: Open doors for her. Help her with her chair.
   House: I have been on a date.
   Wilson: Not since disco died. Comment on her shoes, her earrings, and then move on to D.H.A. Her dreams, hopes and aspirations. Trust me. And if you need condoms, I've got some.
   House: Did your wife give them to you?
. . . . .
* Cameron: I've always loved this restaurant.
   House: Yeah. It's changed a lot since the last time I was here. Used to be a strip joint. Nice earrings.
   Cameron: My mom's. Thank you.
   House: Nice shoes. Comfortable?
   Cameron: I'm not expecting you to be someone you're not.
   House: We're in a restaurant. We're dressed up. We're eating. Without small talk, what is there?
   Cameron: According to Freud... and I'm paraphrasing... the instinct of love toward an object demands a mastery to obtain it, and if a person feels they can't control the object, or feel threatened by it, they act negatively toward it. Like an eighth-grade boy punching a girl.
   House: I treat you like garbage, so I must really like you. Given your Freudian theory, what does it mean if I start being nice to you?
   Cameron: That you're getting in touch with your feelings.
   House: Mm-hmm. So there's absolutely nothing I can do to make you think that I don't like you?
   Cameron: Sorry, no.


* Wilson 2 House: Just answer one question.
   Forman 2 Cameron: You two gonna do dinner again?
   House 2 Wilson: I... don't think so.
   Cameron 2 Forman: I... don't know.


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий