7 окт. 2023 г.

The Night Shift

Poker Face 1×2


Jed: I think there's a limited amount of luck in the universe. They give it out when you're born and you either get it or you don't.
Damian: Luck is something that we created to make sense of the things that we can't change.

Charlie Cale: Laundry day.
Marge: Bleeding through your shirt day. Gunshot wound day.
Charlie Cale: Mind your own business day.

Marge: Just because you're wearing your underwear inside out doesn't mean it's really clean. That trick only works once. 'Cause of, there's only two sides to the underwear.

Marge: Have you lost a lot of blood?
Charlie Cale: Well, I got plenty of blood. Thanks.
Marge: If you take ibuprofen when you're bleeding, you'll just bleed more.
Charlie Cale: All right, WebMD. I'm going to leave now. Please do not follow me.

Marge: The pain is in your mind.
Charlie Cale: Lady, you've got no idea.

Charlie Cale: So, you get bored out here alone?
Marge: I got my books on tape on CD. Buddhism for Beginners. Chapter one. All existence is suffering, and the source of suffering is attachment...

Marge: Bambi.
Charlie Cale: So not Marge?
Marge: First time I cried, I was watching Bambi.
Charlie Cale: Oh.

Marge: Trust me, I don't exist.
Charlie Cale: So there's nothing I could find about you online.
Marge: The cops couldn't find you. I don't know, PI, spooks, nothing. No phones, no bank accounts. Fake IDs if you can get them, but better to stick where people aren't asking. Never staying in the same place for too long, never looking back.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий