6 окт. 2023 г.

Counseling

The Office 7×2


Toby Flenderson: I actually have a degree in social work. I mean, I know a lot of people would just ask a few standard questions and tick off a few boxes, but I've got a chance to do some good here.
Michael Scott: I know what you wanna ask me. "Did your mom ever see you naked?"
Toby Flenderson: We can do this with more privacy.
Michael Scott: So you can molest me?

Toby Flenderson: I'd like you to imagine a place where you feel very peaceful... For me, it's the walk from the yogurt shop to my car, after I drop my daughter off on Sunday afternoons.

Phyllis Lapin: I... I'm glad Michael's getting help. He has a lot of issues, and he's stupid.

Gabe Lewis: Pam, I don't want to accuse you of anything. I just want everything to be back the way it's supposed to be. Can you just admit... Admit...
Pam Beesly: Admit what?
Gabe Lewis: I don't want to say it.
Pam Beesly: Say it!
Gabe Lewis: Mm, mm-mm.
Pam Beesly: Say that I'm lying, or say I have the job! Make a definitive statement, Gabe.
Gabe Lewis: Statements of such a nature, while they have their place, are overused in a competitive business environment.
Pam Beesly: Great! Well, let me know if you need a new chair, or anything that an office administrator can handle.
Gabe Lewis: Will do... Could I get one of those nameplates that says "Gabe Lewis"?
Pam Beesly: For sure! Anything else?

Pam Beesly: The first lesson of watching World Poker Tour at 2:00 A.M.: You play the opponent, not the cards.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий