14 окт. 2014 г.

The First Pitch Insufficiency

The Big Bang Theory 8×3

& Amy: ...After a lively debate, that proposal passed by a two-zero margin.
    Leonard: Nice to see a busy couple keep the spark of bureaucracy alive.
    Sheldon: Ignore them, Amy. They’re just jealous because they’ll never have a relationship as good as ours.
    Penny: Isn’t this when he says «bazooka» or something?

& Sheldon: Leonard, I assumed you knew. The ranking of relationships in our circle by quality is: me and Amy, Howard and Bernadette, Raj and his girlfriend, Penny and Chardonnay, Penny and you.
    Leonard: There isn’t any ranking. And if there were, we wouldn’t be at the bottom of it.
    Penny: Yeah, and actually, I drink Sauvignon Blanc.
    Leonard: That’s the part you have a problem with?!
    Penny: Relax...
    Amy: There they go, fighting again. You’d never hear her talk that way to Sauvignon Blanc.

& Raj: So you never played baseball as a kid, not even Little League?
    Howard: Well, I was going to, but the day of tryouts I found my dad’s Playboy collection... Threw my arm out.


& Bernadette: That’s 60 feet.
    Howard: There’s no way this is 60 feet!
    Bernadette: I’m looking at it.
    Howard: You realize this isn’t one of those times I want you to exaggerate how long something is.

& Sheldon: If you’ve got a problem basing a relationship on a contract, I’d like to tell you about 13 plucky colonies that entered a «relationship agreement» called the U.S. Constitution. And it may not be cool to say so, but I think that love affair is still pretty hot today.
    Amy: It’s a good thing I’m not wearing flag underwear right now, ’cause there’s about to be a fire.

& Bernadette: Okay, it’s not that hard. You just look to where you want to throw it, step towards where you want to throw, and throw it.
    Howard: That’s your help? That’s like saying, «Here’s how you fly a plane: get in the airplane, know where you want to go and fly it.»
    Bernadette: Just throw the ball.

& Sheldon: Everything is quantifiable. That French fry? A seven. Spider-Man? A nine. The number nine— oddly, only a four.
    Leonard: How ridiculous is he?
    Penny: A hundred.

& Howard: Why shouldn’t I do it?
    Mike: There’s no upside. If you do well, no one cares. And if you screw up, you’re an idiot on YouTube forever.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий