24 авг. 2010 г.

30 Rock 1x12

Black Tie

Season 1, Episode 12

& Tracy: Pete, Pete, Pete, Pete. Where's your spinal cord, son?
    Pete: What? No, it's just my wife is visiting her folks and she's a little stressed out.
    Tracy: Yeah, seem like you got yourself a Delilah.
    Pete: A what?
    Tracy: Pete, you got two type of women in this world: one who gives you strength and one who takes strength from you like Delilah took strength from Samson in that movie? My wife gives me strength, make me feel like a man. That's why she's so special.
    Pete: I actually haven't met your wife yet. Hi.
    Tracy: That ain't my wife. Go get me a fizzy water. It's like this, Pete. I love my wife. I love her. We're a team. That's why eight times a week I go to the strip club. It gives me energy, which I bring back to her.
    Pete: And your wife doesn't get jealous?
    Tracy: Nah. She likes it. Makes me feel strong, like a Samson.


& Liz: Hi. How did you get in here?
    Jenna: Oh, Liz, if you dress well and enter with confidence, you can get in anywhere.
    Liz: You showed the security guy your boobs, didn't you?
    Jenna: Just one. It's not the White House. Um, Chocatini, please?


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий